database

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Sat Jan 27 22:19:33 MST 2007

>snip... I too use Filemaker Pro 8.5 ...snip... if you are
>considering using software
>to manage customer databases

What ever happened to: I went in, I tuned the piano, I gave them my card
(maybe someone else's) and a recommendation for the next tuning...

You guys obviously have different customers than I do because most of the crap
that most people have does not belong in a data base. Unless you want to
categorized between crap and crap-ola.

So I send all the needing-to-record stuff to the new-guys and keep all the
good stuff which I can keep in my head until I forget it.
--

Regards,

Jon Page