Fluids & Killer Lids

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Sun Jan 28 06:19:59 MST 2007

HTML Message

    Do you tune pianos with lids that try to guillotine your fingers?

    You mean fallboards?  That's not the lid.

       --d.n.

    Hey Hey Hey ! David --- I'm the nomenclature cop on this list !

        Although on sabatical from said duty for an still undefined period I will  transfer my self appointed title you my friend.

        Tom ---still smarting from the heated auxilliary damper debacle of 01'--- Driscoll