Click

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Jan 28 06:28:00 MST 2007

I think you are missing the point Gregor. Baldwin used a synthetic material call corfam instead of leather on action parts around the period of 20 years ago. It's not leather that has gotten hard, it is the corfam that gets hard after time - no liquid or grease is needed to make it hard - hardens all on its own.

Terry Farrell