database

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Sun Jan 28 08:21:32 MST 2007

>Yeah, I remember the '50s but those days age gone!

But not forgotten.  I had a call  from a really pretentious lady (you
can tell by the tone of their voice).
I referred her to a tech with matching self-importance.

Over a year later, she called me again and asked me to check my records for the
last time her piano was tuned. I told her that I don't keep those
kind of records.
"OH", she said pretentiously, "That's interesting".

I politely told her that I never tuned her piano and referred her to
the same tech.

So who's supposed to keep track of what...
--

Regards,

Jon Page