Wurlitzer Grand Action Bracket Issue

Ray T. Bentley ray at bentley.net
Fri Jan 26 05:45:33 MST 2007

As I stated in my original post, I did raise the glide bolts.  No luck.
I also checked to see if I could get the hammer flange screws out by
reaching between the strings.  No luck there, either.  Now, what would
be the best way to cut the bracket?  Any ideas from anyone?

Thanks.

Ray Bentley

Ray T. Bentley, RPT
Registered Piano Tuner-Technician