weird string

Tom Sivak tvaktvak at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 28 14:10:16 MST 2007

Yeah...I thought of that, but the string is out of reach from below (it's a spinet) and I thought about slipping one in from above but didn't.

  I also thought maybe one of those Pitch-Lock clasps might solve the problem.  Those can be slipped on from above with the Special Tool that they give you.

  Tom Sivak

Cy Shuster <cy at shusterpiano.com> wrote:
          Stick a piece of felt in to mute that string and its neighbor.  You're done.

  --Cy--