Key work view

Mike Kurta mkurta at adelphia.net
Mon Jan 29 08:10:39 MST 2007

    With regard to how long a keytop job takes, and what the rate should be,
I look at it this way.  There are so many variables involved:  The quality
level of the job, the value of your time, the area you work in, how busy you
might be with other things, how efficiently you work, the time it takes to
do the job, your liking or disliking keytop work, etc.etc.etc.
    We all set these comfort levels for ourselves, and just as my shoe might
not fit your foot, doesn't mean its all wrong.
    Mike Kurta, RPT
    Syracuse chapter