Two Different Worlds ... was Kimball Consolette keytop problem

pianolady50 at peoplepc.com pianolady50 at peoplepc.com
Mon Jan 29 15:38:52 MST 2007

HTML MessageAwww gee, Alan, you're causing me to need to post on this again.  Short message....hopefully we are all charging reasonable rates for what ever service, for our financial needs, and for the region in which we reside.  The economics of living in CA are quite different from those in FL, ME vs NY, etc.  Sometimes we just need to do a little shopping around for the customer to see what is available.

Debbie