Story&Clark 4'7"

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Jan 29 17:53:18 MST 2007

Yes.

Three folks that participate on this list - that I know of - actively offer their consulting services for tasks like rescaling a piano - Ron Nossaman, Del Fandrich and Joe Garrett - no doubt there are others. Some years ago I had David Sanderson develop a new scale for an old microgrand I was rebuilding - I received the piano with no strings at all - David did a marvelous job - he even rescaled the bass and converted several notes of the plain-wire low tenor to wound bicords - turned out to be one of the better sounding crappy little pianos I had ever heard!

Terry Farrell