Bridle Tape function - was Two Different Worlds

gordon stelter lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 29 19:14:28 MST 2007

Holds action together. Helps hammer pull away from
strings more quickly than without. ( Increases
repetition speed. ) many people have said that
"holding action together " is all they do, but
original patent claims deny this, and all you need to
do to test it is regulate an action completely, then
remove the tapes and see how well ( or not ) it plays.
--- Michelle Smith <michelle at smithpianoservice.com>