Calif. State Convention

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Mon Jan 29 21:40:00 MST 2007

Hi All
  I just wanted to encourage all you who are  with in striking distance to
com to the Calif. conference in Beautiful S. F.  near the airport.  Feb 8-11.
    It's a gorgeous site by  the water.  It has walking trails & veiws.
    There's a great line up of  instructors.  Chris & Karen Robinson
(escaping Connecticutt no doubt).  David Betts from North Bennett school
  Hammer meister,   Mr. Ray Negron from Ronsen & Davenport ,Gravagne  &  our
own David Andersen & Moir.  Check out the web site at PTG Cal.  state
convention.
  Huge Exhibitors display.  Yes touch  feel & buy!!
  See you there.  Any  questions?
  Dale S. Erwin

Dale Erwin--Piano Restorations
4721 Parker rd