You know the pianos are out of tune when....

Mike Spalding mike.spalding1 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 30 10:37:31 MST 2007

Jesse,

No, not necessarily enemies.  They are among our most influential
colleagues.  The music teacher's attitude about piano tuning can be
multiplied by 50 or more students and their families, not to mention
other teachers.  That's unbelievable leverage, and anything you can do
with the teacher to make him/her want to apply that leverage in your
favor is time and effort well-invested.

Mike