Repair Labor Guide

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Tue Jan 30 14:29:23 MST 2007

> Mike said: " BTW, it's no coincidence
> > that the G Labor Guide lists the job at 1.5 hours."
> Mike,
> Thanks for the "plug". However, I wish everyone, (including Randy),
> would refer to the "G" Piano Works Repair Labor Guide as such or
> if, (and you will<G>), you shorten the title, please use "Repair
> Labor Guide". That way everyone will know what you are referring
> to.<G> I 'preciate it!<G>
> Regards,
> Joe Garrett, R.P.T. dba "G" Piano Works
> Captain of the Tool Police
> Squares R I

Hey Joe---Listen closely.  You know I love you. Everybody calls it
the "G" Labor Guide because THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT TO CALL IT, AND IT
HAS YOUR BUSINESS BRAND IN IT. In other words, my highly evolved and
gifted brother, please don't be foolish about marketing. The "G"
Labor Guide is a tribute to someone who is loved and respected by his
peers, AND it's great MARKETING for you.  Hello???

Affectionately,
David Andersen