Bridle Tape function - was Two Different Worlds

Gregor _ karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 31 09:43:43 MST 2007

>From: John Ross
>
>Why would replacing bridle tapes, be a job for the shop?
>Or don't you believe in the cork ones?
>What do you do, when you replace the tapes in the shop?

I am not shure what you mean with the cork ones. These with clips?
http://www.meyne-klaviertechnik.de/start.php?languag=en&go=10details&id=1446&code=0&zustand=1

I don´t do anything other in the shop than in field service. But it takes
too long to exchange the whole set (88) at the customers home, but that´s a
question of personal preference and circumstances. The customers I work for
live usually not farther away than 45 minutes from my home. This might be
different in a huge country like the USA.  Furthermore, if all 88 must be
replaced, it´s very likely that anything else has to be repaired, too.

Gregor