Do you tune a Square Grand to A-440?

Jim Johnson jhjpiano at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 1 08:28:14 MDT 2007

I will restate my first comment.  "I do not tune square grands."  (The last one I did was about 15 years ago and I had back problems for several weeks following the experience so I stopped doing them.)

You are absolutely right.  The last 1/4 century was 1975-2000.  I need to be whipped with a recently boiled old bass string for being so stupid.
Jim