Acufork II you want to sell?

terryb t46xd8jb at xplornet.com
Sun Jul 1 09:28:41 MDT 2007

Jim,

I have an Accu-Fork II which I purchased several years ago, hoping to use
it as a pitch source for the tuning exam. According to my RCT it was 0.43
cents flat. If it is left turned on for about one minute, it comes up to
pitch. I'll sell it for $75.00 (battery not included). Shipping would be
via mail.

Terry Beckingham RPT