Accufork & pitch reliability - was Acufork II you want to sell?

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 17:18:57 MDT 2007

I replace the battery every 6-12 months, well before it should *need*
replacement.

The battery was at the same hotel room temperature for about four hours
before calibration. It sat in my hotel room overnight before the exam.

That is a good thought, though. I can easily test the battery with a
volt-meter.

JF