soundboards, gongs, drum heads and speaker cones

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Jul 3 06:39:48 MDT 2007

An excellent set of references would be all articles written by Del Fandrich and published in various issues of the Journal of the Piano Technicians Guild. I don't have a list of which articles are in what issues - perhaps someone else on the list does. You can purchase a set of CDs from the PTG with all the back issues of the Journal.
https://www.ptg.org/store/product_info.php?products_id=44&osCsid=27e59c5bd1f08417e1f0b3972e82e847

Another reference might be "Piano Tone Building" by Del Fandrich - also available from the PTG.
https://www.ptg.org/store/product_info.php?products_id=135&osCsid=27e59c5bd1f08417e1f0b3972e82e847

Terry Farrell
Farrell Piano
www.farrellpiano.com