stolen tools

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Thu Jul 5 05:47:36 MDT 2007

 List,

Since being anal retentive (er, a stickler for details) is pretty much a prerequisite in this business, people might want to consider keeping an inventory of all of their (non-disposable) tools, with some way of indicating which are in the service vehicle.? This comes in really handy when things "go missing" (DAMHIK).? Making the initial master list requires some effort, but keeping it updated as new tools are acquired is no biggie.

I hope you get your tools back, Andrew.? This list could be very helpful in that regard.? Have you checked local pawn shops and eBay?

Alan Eder