ear buzz update

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Thu Jul 5 15:20:22 MDT 2007

To the best of my knowledge, noise-canceling is accomplished by a microphone
listening to ambient noise, and a wave generator creating an exact opposite
noise...  In order to generate an opposite noise, there would have to be an
actual, physical noise against which to generate a canceling noise.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN