birdcage tuning

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Fri Jul 6 07:52:36 MDT 2007

I would think all is not lost. If it is an open faced block the top can be
cut off with a band saw and a new block glued underneath. One could also
drill it from underneath to within 1/8" of the top and glue some plugs in.
Even perhaps the plugs could be inserted from the top, depending on the
location of the signature.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272