Action Ratio and Dip and Blow and Etc.

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sun Jul 8 13:20:03 MDT 2007

I prefer a shorter blow and less dip.  10 mm dip is my target.  10.25 on a
concert grand.  Otherwise, it looks good.  5 g friction is slightly high for
the shank.  Three grams would be my preference.   Different manufacturers
have different specs and performance on the flange pinning.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com