grand action dolly

tom tomtuner at verizon.net
Sun Jul 8 21:19:17 MDT 2007

My Brother-it is not I wedged behind the aforementioned curve. I scored mine
from the street on trash day!

Subject: Re: Grand action dolly

Tom - You're way behind the curve!  ;-)

I paid $8 for my golf bag cart at Goodwill. How'd you do?

It doesn't take much though to make a pretty nice cart. Mine seems to be
well balanced, etc. It is easy to go down stairs, etc. with it. It's the
kitty's tushy!

Terry Farrell

            My Brother-it is not I wedged behind the aforementioned curve. I
scored mine from the street on trash day!

            The aluminum was left over from a jig design and I might have
paid a few cents for the machine screws -nuts etc

             Sure beats being stretched out and bent over on the way to the
car!

            Tom D.