Removing spilled white-out

Owen Greyling greyco at kingston.net
Tue Jul 10 09:31:02 MDT 2007

Hi Barbara,

I'm hiding out in my shop today so had the time to try a little experiment.
I put "Ultra Universal Correction Fluid" on a few old plastic keytops,
heated them under a heat lamp to dry, then tried different solvents to see
what would happen. The best, hands down is a product called "Goo Gone. A
little elbow grease cleaned the white out, and polished the keys with no
damage. Manufactured by Magic American Corp. in Ohio. 1-800-321-6330.

Good luck,

Owen

  _____