Moths again

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Wed Jul 11 18:24:04 MDT 2007

By the time you see moths, the damage is already done.  The damage is caused
by the "babies", which you won't see, because they are living inside the
felt and eating their way out.  The adults drink a little, lay eggs, and
die.  They're not equipped for chewing on anything.

Playing the piano is the single best way to kill the babies (larvae), as
jarring movement kills them.

I don't know whether any particular composers are more jarring than others.
<g>

Annie Grieshop