Moths again

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Thu Jul 12 08:46:39 MDT 2007

Before you bring any toxic substances into a customer's house, get informed
permission AND educate yourself about the chemicals you're using.  See
http://pesticideinfo.org/Index.html, for example.

Don't kid yourself that nobody will notice a little bit... or that it can't
hurt you or your customer.

Sensitivity to pesticides is very common and can be life-threatening for
some folks, and you don't need to put your customer in the hospital.  If you
poison yourself, that's your choice (or stupidity -- sure changed my life!),
but don't assume that your customer will be willing or able to have
neurotoxins such as pesticides in the house.

Annie Grieshop