CA tuning pins

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Fri Jul 13 14:51:12 MDT 2007

Hi William

I fill up a 2 oz hypo oiler and use enough on each pin to make 2 passes.
Usually, I squirt until the glue starts to puddle around the pin then move
on. If it doesn't puddle but all goes in, then just a little 1/4 second
squeeze and move on. Pace yourself so that you make two passes. Sometimes I
have a little left after 2 passes and make a third pass on the bass section,
maybe tenor, too.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272