Shigeru Grand

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Fri Jul 13 22:26:14 MDT 2007

 Joy,

My chapter put hosted the California Conference in February.? I was helping move pianos.? At one point I ended up in a room with a couple of small unnamed grands and a Shigeru SK7.? As I awaited further instructions, I unpacked the Shigeru and sat down to play.? I had about 20 minutes of alone-time with it before a waiter came in from the kitchen area to clap for me!

It was such a joyous experience that I felt almost as if I was being unfaithful to my wife....

Yes indeed, they are among the best pianos I've ever played.? And the action is able to translate what's in your heart and mind into the sound you want better than any I've ever touched.

Remarkable.? One can only droold

Dave Stahl, RPT

Dave Stahl Piano Service
650-224-3560