What's up with these Polish rebuilds at U.S. dealers?

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Mon Jul 16 07:01:34 MDT 2007

Jude,

Thanks for the explanation.

Sounds like larger-scale operations than the "refurbished" old upright I'll
be tuning again tomorrow... they didn't even bother with replacing the very
brittle bridle straps or filing hammers... not sure what was actually done,
if anything. Maybe they wiped a little grime off the keys. Right here in
Minnesota USofA. Yup. The audacity. Makes me wonder how rich I could be if I
was a conniving jerk.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN