What's up with these Polish rebuilds at U.S. dealers?

ITUNEPIANO at aol.com ITUNEPIANO at aol.com
Mon Jul 16 08:11:11 MDT 2007

What is it with stores who do nothing to used pianos except tune them  (often
flat).  I've done warranty tunings on used pianos missing strings,  keys not
working, missing bridge pins, pedals broken in half, missing trap  levers,
etc.   I've seen salesman try to sell un-tunable pianos,  knowing they can't be
tuned (I've told them that).  Buyer beware on used  pianos at some stores.
Bob.