gluing in the new board

PAULREVENKOJONES paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Mon Jul 16 13:06:49 MDT 2007

You might also look at Andre Bolduc's glue. It's available from Pianotek. Very firm, hard setup, with a slightly shorter working time than Titebond. I have been using it for that past two years on boards, bridges, and bridge recaps. No problems.

Paul

"If you want to know the truth, stop having opinions" (Chinese fortune cookie)