Must Liquidate from Sarasota FL

REPRPT at aol.com REPRPT at aol.com
Mon Jul 16 19:21:48 MDT 2007

For the past 10 years I have been working with a refinishing shop  rebuilding
pianos. The refinisher sold his shop recently and tells me I  need  to get
the pianos out of there. Depending on the mood he's in I have  one to three
weeks to move them out. I have no room at my place for them and  won't have
anywhere to work on them even if I do put them in storage.

Some of the inventory.

2 Kaps Grands one Walnut Burl case is finished and beautiful. Other  case is
black not refinished. Actions need new parts including hammers and  shanks.
Hammers like the Erard Grand with the forked shank and back check  between shank
arms. Under string dampers.

Baldwin SD-6

1890 7 ft Bechstein

1861 Steinway
_http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/reprpt?backState=prevPage%3D/ap/myAlbums.do%26state%3DalbumId%253D55451.1655.1184420097425.1_
(http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/reprpt?backState=prevPage=/ap/myAlbums.do&state=albumId%
3D55451.1655.1184420097425.1)

The first several pictures in the gallery are pictures sent from steinway  to
recreate the legs and liar. The paino came in with much more recent steinway
legs.

Ibach and Sohn 7 ft grand with Richard Wagner worked into artwork of the
plate. Ser# 25988

The Quarter Grand

Weber

9 ft Bechstein Satinwood grand. Needs pin block. Someone tried to epoxy the
pin block. May need fall board, too. See picture with cover pulled back.

The refinisher is wearing out. He is 81 years old and can't be on his feet
for long. I told him I thought I may have someone in to look at and maybe take
the pianos within the next couple of weeks and he said they may not be there
by  then. He's planning to haul everything to the dump. But then after talking
with  him he seems to back off and allow me some time to get rid of them.
That is if  he remembers the conversation when the haulers come.

I need to just liquidate the lot. I don't have time to try to get all the
pianos reassembled. Most all of the parts should be there, but are mixed and
scattered so need to go in one lot.

If interested please contact me at (941) 544-4637 (cell phone)

Ron Pruitt RPT