Fw: Fw: Steinway double-keyboard piano

moffatt5 at telus.net moffatt5 at telus.net
Mon Jul 16 17:17:57 MDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jesse Moffatt" <moffattj at cantos.ca>
To: <moffatt5 at telus.net>
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2007 4:32 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: Steinway double-keyboard piano

The article is interesting however one has to be careful with the wording
of  " Steinway's one and only double-keyboard piano",. It is a little
misleading......It is a Steinway piano but the double keyboard action and
design is from Emmanuel Moor. There are a number of these double keyboard
instruments floating around although mostly in Bösendorfer. Chickering and
Bechstein pianos.

Jesse Moffatt
CANTOS Music Foundation
134 11th Ave S.E.