Ecsaine Source- Denver Fabrics

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Mon Jul 16 21:36:54 MDT 2007

> If you want thicker I think Ron N. posted about gluing 2 pieces of the
> thinner stock together (using PVCE I think) to make a thicker piece and
> he had very good results doing that.
>
> *Dean*

I did, I have, and I do. I'd happily buy the thicker stuff
from Pianotek, but I have a square mile of the thinner stuff I
bought at a Cessna Surplus sale in multiple rolls some years
back. Alan McCoy, did you happen to look behind you at that
20' wall of curtains in the living room that looked like
buckskin? That's Ecsaine, about 9' high floor to ceiling, that
we paid $20 for at $10 a roll. The other two rolls, gray and
tan, are reserved for the next 50 years of piano work, or as
long as PVCE is available.

Sometimes, you get lucky.
Ron N