Must Liquidate from Sarasota FL

REPRPT at aol.com REPRPT at aol.com
Tue Jul 17 07:00:22 MDT 2007

According to the records kept, in purchases and rebuilding there has been
$47,461.81 put into these pianos. Fortunately it has not been my money and the
investor has written it off as a loss at this point.

In light of that and the need to move these pianos quickly my thinking was
at least $2000 a piece. Totalling $18000. As you can see I am behind the eight
ball, so am forced to accept just about anything and am looking for the  best
offer anyone would be willing to make.

Ron