Ad-vice, pt 2

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Tue Jul 17 07:24:41 MDT 2007

Thank you, Michelle (and Codie)!  Like the rests in music, white space is
just as important as what fills it.

There are tons of great graphics available on the web, many of them as free
downloads.  I took a trial membership in www.clipart.com and downloaded
hundreds of vintage graphics that can be used in piano biz advertising.  If
you go to my website, you'll see my all-time favorite.  But I've got others
that would be even better for a Symphony program.

Annie Grieshop
(www.allthingspiano.com -- a name that customers remember, even when they
don't remember mine!)