Ed Sutton's series of articles on tuning-when?

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner at msn.com
Tue Jul 17 11:13:13 MDT 2007

Some years ago Ed Sutton wrote a series of articles on tuning that were, to
me, the most important thing I had ever read about tuning, (and in many
ways, about life itself).  Now, as a result of about seven years of chaos in
my life, I have lost track of them and would like to find them and re-read
them.  Can anyone tell me what  year(s) they were written?

Thank you,
Diane

Diane Hofstetter