Add-vice

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Tue Jul 17 11:28:02 MDT 2007

I feel compelled to add that you MUST be absolutely certain that your ad is
spelled correctly and uses proper grammar. An advertisement is aka an ad,
not an add. And you don't want your piano to LOSE its elegance (or
whatever). If you create an add and tell people not to let their paino loose
it's elagense, you won't get my business. And you cannot count on the
printer to correct spelling and grammar.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN