Pneumatic artist's piano bench

Don Mannino donmannino at ca.rr.com
Tue Jul 17 18:51:40 MDT 2007

Janson & Sons in Wisconsin owns the patents and the rights to manufacture.
They stopped production, though, for a combination of lack of demand and
potential risks from leaks, etc.  This is according to Paul Jansen.

They might be able to help with parts, but I'm not sure.

800-236-2437, central time zone

Don Mannino