Pneumatic artist's piano bench

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 17 18:53:07 MDT 2007

Check out http://www.poeschlmfg.com/index.php

Their web-site does not currently reference their
electrical artist bench system.  I've  priced it
in the past and thought it was a little pricey,
but some people would like it, I suppose.

Piano teachers will prefer the click adjustable
artist bench from KAMAN Music.  Its a lot faster
and easier on the wrist then the hand cranking
version.  It is also a lot easier on the
wallet.  www.kmconline.com  The duet version has
an MSRP of $299.50.  It also has tapered steel
legs and frame in gloss black that looks lot like
wood without all the dents and scratches.
You need a sales tax license, good credit, and a
resale certificate to order from them but you can
also order the full Wittner (metronome) line from
them too (a cheapo tuning hammer too).

Andrew Anderson, Artisan Piano