Pneumatic artist's piano bench

Frank Emerson pianoguru at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 17 19:35:27 MDT 2007

I believe you are correct that the pneumatic bench was made by Kimball.
Their pneumatic system was developed from a similar devise they used in
office furniture.  Since the parent company, Jasper Furniture, in Indiana,
and they are still in the furniture business, they may be able to help.

Frank Emerson