Palm vs Pocket Pc

Cy Shuster cy at shusterpiano.com
Wed Jul 18 09:30:53 MDT 2007

It's called "VZNavigator", and it speaks the directions to you; no need to
look at the screen.  $2.99 for 24 hours, or $9.99/month for unlimited use.
If you drive somewhere for an hour, it doesn't use an hour of airtime; the
phone navigates independently.  It uses some airtime to download the route
and occasionally to get a new map or recalculate a route.  And of course the
database is updated automatically on Verizon's side; no need to buy an
update for your GPS every year.

www.vznavigator.com

--Cy--