wurly juice (wantin,,)

Joel A. Jones jajones2 at wisc.edu
Thu Jul 19 07:01:47 MDT 2007

list,
This thread sets off my memory searching for the mixture of silicone and
xxxxx that the Wurlitzer service dept. poured on the actions for lube.
The
silicone came in a can and there was a recipe for mixing in other
ingredients
for this lube.  I can see the service team pouring it out of a squeeze
bottle
with the action out of the piano setting on it's side.  We pour it
on....

What I'm wondering about this situation is the residual effects of the
Wurly Juice formula and whether it is causing the gunk in the bushing
at this time.

Any memories of this treatment ?

Joel

Joel Jones, RPT