Extreme measure? was RE: Pricing Pinblock Treatments

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Thu Jul 19 16:56:14 MDT 2007

Yes I have.  The question was not whether it is an effective treatment, it
was whether you would offer a guarantee.  I would not.  If you have to CA
the pinblock the block is compromised.  I'm not saying it doesn't work but I
wouldn't offer a guarantee.  What if the block fails after your application?
While your application would not have caused that you might be held
responsible for replacing the block if you offer a "guarantee".

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com