Extreme measure? was RE: Pricing Pinblock Treatments

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Thu Jul 19 21:43:16 MDT 2007

All
 Although I've never CA"D a block.  You all have  convinced me of it's
effective nature but I'm with David on this one.  The  block is compromised. NO
warranty implied.
   Also if you treat a block in this manner  & Later decide it needs strings
, is this treated/doped block a worthy  candidate or does this not render a
potentially restring able block   un useable  and, again un  warrantable?  Just
asking.
  Dale

Yes I have.  The  question was not whether it is an effective treatment, it
was whether you  would offer a guarantee.  I would not.  If you have to CA the
pinblock the block is compromised.  I’m not saying it doesn’t work but I
wouldn’t offer a guarantee.  What if the block fails after your  application?
While your application would not have caused that you might  be held
responsible for replacing the block if you offer a “guarantee”.

David  Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com