About my wife's Kimball :-) LOL

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Mon Jul 23 05:56:08 MDT 2007

I spent the weekend with Randy at the MPT convention in St. Louis.  He is a
gracious, knowledgeable teacher and a gentleman,.
James
James Grebe   Piano Tuning & Repair   Member of Master Piano Technicians.
Registered Piano Technician of the Piano Technicians Guild for over 30
years.   "Member of the Year" in 1989
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups, Piano Benches, Music Cabinets,
Writing Instruments,Table Timepieces
 (314) 608-4137   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
pianoman at accessus.net
Jimpianowood at yahoo.com