hammer-shank glue joint

Bob Hull hullfam5 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 12:26:16 MDT 2007

Barbara,

The piano with loose hammers is a big grand.
I have my doubts that I would be satisfied with this
approach and it will still be using the hammers that
are not premium quality.  I need to know that the
joint between these two surfaces is connected solidly
and entirely.  If not, they may do okay for a while
and then later develop problems that bite me.

Bob