Defending one's tuning

J. Stanley Ryberg jstan40 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 24 18:26:42 MDT 2007

No, sorry...a.) he's famous only in his own mind and b.) he's never been able to look ANYBODY squarely in the eye!!!

  (Contact me privately if you REALLY need to know who it is...I'm a bass trombone player...retired...and have a typically back-row mentality about such things!)

  Would this be the famous conductor who mounted the podium, looked squarely at the brass section, and said 'You're already too loud'?
  Rip Lowman (low brass player)
  Tucson

Stan Ryberg
Barrington IL