Roslau or Mapes Intl. Gold for plain wire ??? Votes sought.

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Tue Jul 24 21:04:13 MDT 2007

<< What's the diff? What do you prefer? Why?

     The tonal difference seems to be that the Mapes is fuller sounding. The
Roslau, at least the plated stuff, sounds thinner and seems to sustain less.
I have lots of it that I will sell at bargain basement prices,(maybe 1/3 the
price of new?)  It is still in the original wrapping, and has never been
touched.
Regards,

Ed Foote RPT
the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour</HTML>