C A glue

Stéphane Collin collin.s at skynet.be
Wed Jul 25 10:09:44 MDT 2007

omg

CA glue on a keytop !

omg

Best regards.

Stéphane Collin

(hopeless defender of traditions)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Joe And Penny Goss
  To: Pianotech List
  Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 3:15 PM
  Subject: Re: C A glue

  Hi They used contact cement.
  I would do the same but use "loctite" and apply two coats to the surface of the key stick allowing each coat to dry.
  One coat to the keytop and put in place before it drys so that there is some time to move the top into position without ruining the bond.
  Joe Goss RPT
  Mother Goose Tools
  imatunr at srvinet.com
  www.mothergoosetools.com